Paul Swensen is a producer and director of multiple television series including America’s Test Kitchen, Jacques Pepin Heart & Soul, Avec Eric, CookTasteEat.com, José Andrés’ Made in Spain, Martin Yan’s Spice Kingdom, Joanne Weir’s Plates and Places, Joanne Weir Gets Fresh, Cooking Class and Cooking Confidence.
National commercial credits include spots for Aqua Panna, Olympus, Paul Mitchell Hair Products, Korbel, Beringer Vineyards, Beaulieu Vineyards, Colavita Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Grana Padana, Cuisinart, Visa, Sunkist and California Raisins.
- Director, Jacques Pepin Heart & Soul
- Producer/Director Joanne Weir Gets Fresh
- Producer/Director: “For Richard Brautigan” (Documentary) imdb.com/title/tt1618431/
- Director/Producer: “Avec Eric” a new PBS national food and travel program Staring Renowned 3 Star Michelin Chef Eric Ripert aveceric.com/tv-show.html
- Director/Editor: “Made in Spain” – a 26-episode National Food program josemadeinspain.com/home.htm
- Director/Editor/Producer: “Cooking Class with Joanne Weir” a 52-episode National Food program cookingclass.joanneweir.com/
- Editor: “Artist Table”- A one hour Special for Public Television featuring Jacques Pépin and Itzhak Perlman. artiststable.com/programnotes.html
- Producer: “America’s Test Kitchen”- a 26-episode National Food program. americastestkitchen.com/episodes/index.php?document_season_i=8
- Editor: “Chef’s Story”- a 26-episode National Food program
- Editor: “Jacques Pepin, Fast Food My Way” – a 26-episode National Food program.
- Producer/Editor: “Michael Chiarello’s Napa” a 52-episode National Food Program.
- Editor: “Lidia’s Italian-American Kitchen”. 91-part National Food Program.
- Produced and directed a live broadcast from Harvard University’s Memorial church: “What Does It Mean To Be Human” moderated by Michael Krasny.
- Editor: “San Francisco Quake: A Matter Seconds”- for the Learning Channel
- Produced and Directed “So The Wind Won’t Blow It All Away”, short form feature film, which debuted at the New York Independent Film Festival, 2001.